In many parts of the world, students are preparing for or have already started attending school for...
Experience the MacroAir Effect
Here at MacroAir, we strive to improve the quality of life for you and those that matter to you. We want you to know we are committed to you where it matters the most.
Increased Employee Retention
It is expensive to replace an employee! In fact, replacing an employee costs approx 33% of his or her salary according to Employee Benefit News.
MacroAir fans can help worker retention by creating a more comfortable work environment. Our fans will increase airflow throughout your entire space by moving air down and out, spreading it evenly throughout the facility.
Employees will smile feeling the difference. MacroAir fans are a simple and cost-effective way to take care of your employees.
Increased Employee Morale
Studies show that 79% of people who quit their jobs say a “lack of appreciation” is their main reason for leaving. Keep worker morale high with MacroAir fans.
Our fans will drastically increase comfort levels within your warehouse - instantly. In fact, your employees will literally feel 8-15°F cooler.
A 24-foot MacroAir HVLS fan can move an extreme amount of air at a slow and comfortable speed. One fan can also cover 22,000 square feet. The added air circulation will increase comfort levels which, in turn, will increase employee morale.
Increased Employee Loyalty
When you take care of your employees, you show them that you have their backs. You care about their well-being.
When you add MacroAir fans to your facility, you show the investment you willingly make for your employees.
Employees see that they matter; they are worth the investment.
Your Employees Matter
Increased comfort level
MacroAir fans effectively create a cooling effect that will make your employees feel 8-15°F cooler by moving air down and out in all directions. The air evaporates the sweat on your skin, which makes you feel cooler.
One of the largest determining factors of overall comfort level is temperature. Certainly, when you’re hot, sticky, and sweaty, every bit of air movement over your skin feels really good!
Creating a comfortable work environment will help employees feel happier.
Increased health and safety
MacroAir fans will increase ventilation within your facility which eliminates pockets of hot, stagnant air. HVLS fans will reduce the concentration of airborne particles. Your employees will be left safe and healthy in their working environment.
In addition, extreme heat and condensation can create real safety hazards for people and equipment. People can overheat very quickly in a HOT room causing heat exhaustion or even heat stroke.
The increased airflow from MacroAir fans helps eliminate condensation and ventilation problems by continuously mixing and churning the air.
Meet performance quotas
Hot facilities can cause employees to experience fatigue, heat exhaustion, and even heat stroke. Plus, the lack of airflow and cooling will cause poor work output, carelessness, and unsafe work habits. All of these factors decrease productivity and increase mistakes.
Under a MacroAir fan, people feel up to 15°F cooler. The air movement allows employees to have an increased level of energy, productivity, and accuracy.
Our fans elevate the airflow and cool factor so employees thrive at work.
Your Bottom Line Matters
MacroAir fans elevate the cool factor, leaving people with a renewed level of productivity and accuracy so they can thrive at work. That’s because, under a MacroAir fan, people will feel between 8°-15°F cooler.
Lack of air and cooling cause poor work quality and productivity, careless and unsafe work habits, fatigue, heat exhaustion, and even heatstroke. Adding our fans can help to eliminate all of these hazards.
Plus, the air movement will increase employee productivity and accuracy.
Maintain product integrity
MacroAir HVLS fans help keep a consistent temperature for products/materials and fight against sweating slab syndrome.
MacroAir fans keep an even temperature when differing temperatures start forming condensation during different times of the day. The circulating air from the fans reduces moisture and humidity.
Our fans help keep the floors safe for workers and help keep the integrity of the product and packaging from condensation. They also prevent rusting if the product is steel.
Decrease in workplace accidents
Poor ventilation and airflow can be unsafe. MacroAir fans increase air circulation, removing the stagnant, unsafe air and replacing it with fresh air.
Condensation buildup on concrete floors due to temperature variation can be extremely hazardous. MacroAir fans eliminate moisture on concrete floors, leaving a safer work environment.
As temperatures rise, people’s productivity continues to decline, and mistakes increase - drastically. MacroAir fans create a cooling effect for your employees, so fewer accidents happen.
Why MacroAir over the other guys?
Inventors of the HVLS industry
- Walt Boyd, the founder of MacroAir, invented the first ever HVLS fan in 1998 to increase milk production in dairy cows.
- MacroAir is a worldwide leader and authority in the HVLS market.
- Striving to push boundaries and set the bar when it comes to engineering and product development.
- Maximum impact on your warehouse results
- Single fan coverage: up to 22,000 sq ft
- 20% wider blades than the other guys
- Anodized Aluminum Blades
- Quiet and safe fan operation
- Affordable prices on our entire line of quality fans
- Extensive worldwide distribution network for ease of purchase
- Extremely efficient operation
- Saves up to 30% on your energy costs
- Recuperated your initial investment in as quickly as six months
- Superior materials with premium industrial-grade steel and aluminum
- High-quality welds
- The best industrial-grade electrical controls manufactured by the industry-leading VFD manufacturers
- Continually engineered to perfection by our MacroAir specialists
- Industry-leading warranty
- Mechanical warranty
- Electrical warranty
Expert customer care
- Top-notch customer service before, during, and after your purchase
- Assist with fan selection, fan spacing, and number of fans
- Decades of combined experience and expertise with MacroAir’s HVLS fans
- Expert guidance on proper fan placement, installation, and troubleshooting
- Top-notch technicians available for installation (additional fee)
- Continually striving to improve our product line
- Engineering our way to the most innovative products on the market
Proudly American made
- Manufactured in the USA and installed worldwide
- Local service and highly customized solutions from MacroAir’s global distribution network
- Trusted by companies such as Coca-Cola, FedEx, IKEA, Walmart, Amazon, and NAPA Auto Parts
Begin your journey today!
Let's begin your journey. Learn more about MacroAir's HVLS product line.
WE’LL GIVE YOU OUR VERY BEST, SO YOU CAN BE YOUR VERY BEST.